Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1599 Discussions

Seeing increases for ARC

7 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Saabjock,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

Thank you for the information provided, I checked each single video shared and performance-wise seems to run fine. 

Is there something in particular to help out on this thread?

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Saabjock, 

Upon checking, please describe in which way we may assist you? Clarify your concern/issue with

more details.

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System Support

and a graphics report (For download go the link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600 ).

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
Saabjock
Novice

I'm going to assume this is just a bot answering every Intel request with the same scripted answer, since there is no question in this thread.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Saabjock, 

Please provide a description of the problem for each of the game links you provided. Your concern is not clear yet, please provide detailed information. 

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System Support

and a graphics report (For download go the link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-window... ).

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Saabjock, 

Thank you for the updated information.

Upon checking, I wonder if you require further assistance? May I get the additional information for better understanding?

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Saabjock

Upon checking seems that you have not provide enough information for understanding of the concern.

If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Saabjock

I have not heard back from you about your concern. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos