Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1534 Discussions

Semi Reproducable Bsod using Kaspersky Safe Browser[Arc A770]

miyagi90
New Contributor I

Hey everyone i switched from a 980 Ti to a A770 and so far it has been an okayish experience in terms of performance but stability overall is great.

HOWEVER i can semi reproduce a Bsod when i use kaspersky safe browser.

Lets say i wanna check my bank account, so i start the safe browser and get a BSOD about 
1 second later.

Also using a 2 display setup i have the problem that after every PC crash i encounter i do have to unplug the Displayport cable from the GPU plug it back in and restart the system, otherwise i can´t use my second screen. 

The bsod has the code 0x00000101.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i5 10600k

Ram: 32Gb Corsair Vengence

Motherboard: Gigabyte B460M AORUS PRO(Bios F6)

GPU: Intel Arc A770

Winver: Win 10 22H2 (19045.2604)

Drivers: 31.0.101.4146

Antivirus: Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391(j)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello miyagi90,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are facing BSODs every time you use Kaspersky Safe Browser.

You mentioned that you previously had a 980 Ti graphics card. We would like to recommend you uninstall any leftover 3rd party drivers from the system usingDisplay Driver Uninstaller (DDU). Check the following article for information about how to run the uninstaller software. Once you complete the process, install the driver 31.0.101.4146 once again.

Also, for testing purposes, you can try to disable the Intel® Arc™ graphics and only run your integrated GPU.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Is this issue only present on this specific driver?
  • Create a system report using Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello miyagi90,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
miyagi90
New Contributor I

Hey Jean sorry for the late answer.

I tested the deinstalling process and up until now i didn´t have a bluescreen again.

I will test it for a bit more and come back to you. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello miyagi90,

We are glad to know that you have not faced the issue in a few days. We would like to wait a few days to confirm if the issue occurs again.

Let us know in case you face any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello miyagi90,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos