Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1825 Discussions

Software predator & software arc control

VaudouGamee
Novice
Hello, I want to know if I can have installed at the same time on my pc the Arc control programs and the acer predator-biofrost program, to manage the updates of the pilots of my graphic chart predator biofros A770 ? Or there would be a conflict problem ?

Also I want to know why I can't open the Arc contro program?
When I double click to run it it doesn't open... my pc continues to run but the Arc control program will not open.... Thanks for your help
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, VaudouGamee.

Thank you for posting in the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Community. Let me help you with that. To answer whether you can install the software on your system, I would like to be familiar with your system specification because I do not have sufficient detail about your software and hardware configuration to help you. Kindly run the SSU report so that I can check important details such as the graphics driver version, OS build number, errors logged in the system, etc.

In line with the Intel Arc Control that doesn't launch, this could be due to various reasons (such as bugs, errors in software, etc.). As such, I recommend that you uninstall the Intel Arc Control and reinstall it. You may follow these steps on how to Uninstall the Intel Arc Control.

1. Press the Windows key.
  2. Click settings.
  3. Select Apps and then select Apps & features.
  4. Search the list for Intel® Arc™ Control software and click it.
  5. Select Uninstall.

To re-install, you may follow these steps here: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000089899/graphics/intel-arc-dedicated-graphics-family.html). For more information including other troubleshooting steps to help fix the issue in launching the Intel Arc Control, you may follow these steps: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000093729/graphics.html#:~:text=Update%20the%20graphics%20driver%20to,BETA%20version%20on%20Download%20Center.)

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, VaudouGamee.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, VaudouGamee.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos