Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1669 Discussions

Status of Bug ID 14018805234

FranticGolf
Beginner

I am wondering if there are any updates on Bug ID 14018805234.  I feel this needs to be escalated as the flashing lights could trigger someone with epilepsy due to the flashing light artifacts.  Anyone should be able to see how bad it is by going to the active eclipsed zone on Europa.  I have experienced the same issue on other locations but its instantly observable there.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello FranticGolf,

Thanks for the information provided.

We will do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello FranticGolf,

After extensive tests, we have not been able to replicate the issue using our latest drivers. We recommend you try our latest BETA driver, 31.0.101.4311, and retest if the issue occurs again. Let us know the outcome, or in case you face any inconvenience, don't hesitate in letting us know.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello FranticGolf,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello FranticGolf,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos