Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1668 Discussions

XeSS not available (Solved)

Matt18
Beginner

UPDATE: I re-installed the Intel drivers and my issue was resolved. My recommendation to anyone that may experience a similar issue is to perform a clean installation of the graphics drivers.

Hi,

I had been using XeSS in Redout II since I got an Arc a750. I recently updated to Windows 11 (from Windows 10) and the option to enable XeSS in the settings was no longer available. I have since played Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Modern Warfare II and in both of these titles XeSS is either grayed out or missing from the options. I have double checked that my PC specs meet the requirements for these games as well as for Intel Arc.

The only solution I have found online is to edit the games' options ini file to enable XeSS. I have not attempted this yet.

Here is my OS version and Arc driver version as it may be relevant: Microsoft Windows 11 Home 10.0.22621 N/A Build 22621. Driver version 31.0.101.3491. I would appreciate any help with this problem.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies