Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Latest news and activity surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics. Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards!
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
221 Discussions

arc a770 16gb model err

korea777
Beginner

KakaoTalk_20221219_133756257_01.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello korea777,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when using Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. We appreciate your patience.

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• When did the issue start?
  • When does the issue occur, is it when using a specific application?
  • How are you connecting the monitor to the video card? Are you using an HDMI or DP?
  • Does your processor contain Integrated GPU?
  • Is this a known working cable and display device?
  • Are you using any type of adapter to connect the graphics card to the display device?

Best regards,

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

Saabjock
Beginner

I had that exact issue a few mornings back.

I had just got finished running about a ten minute on-track session in Assetto Corsa Competizione and was watching the replay.

There seemed to be a bit more coil whine than usual and the the screen did exactly what I see in your image.

I thought it was all over for the card but on a hard shutdown and subsequent restart, it was okay.

It has not done it again.

Jean_Intel

Hello korea777,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Jean_Intel

Hello korea777,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.