Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1613 Discussions

color range option unavailable on arc a770

lever2k
Beginner

hi just bought a new intel arc a770 and hooking up to my monitor with hdmi and my display is way too dark.  I need to change the color range of the display to either limited or full.  I know this is the issue but for the life of me cannot find it anywhere in the intel graphics command center.  When I use the igpu that option is available but not when its connected to the arc a770. anywhere know where this option is?  everything else works fine.

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
powerarmour
Valued Contributor II
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello lever2k

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. If I may jump into the conversation, I would like to share with you the following article with more information about the color range and depth options on Intel® ARC™, as well as a workaround that you could use.

How to Change the Color Depth in the Intel Graphics Command Center when using Intel® Arc™ Limited Edition Graphics Cards

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello lever2k

We hope that the information provided in this thread helped. Since there are no more questions the thread will no longer be monitored. If you need further assistance please open a new question.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos