Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1741 Discussions

directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_hung intel arc a750

MDZakariaIslam
Beginner

I built my PC with Intel Core I5 13500 and Intel Arc A750 Founder Edition. Games like EA FC 24 and AC Mirage were running smoothly but after 2 days, the "directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_hung intel arc a750" Problem is showing and the game completely stuck there. Please Give me a solution. Cannot run any games on the device

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Foddersin
New Contributor I

Hi @MDZakariaIslam 

Sorry you are facing issues.

Please attach an Intel SSU report to your thread post so that someone could be able to help better or try and reproduce.

Guidance can be found here for submitting a report.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello MDZakariaIslam,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I understand that you are having crashing issues with EA FC 24, I will be happy to help you.

I see that you are reporting issue with two different game, we will be more than glad to help you, but to do it in the best way, and keep this thread organized, please open a new thread for the Assassin's Creed Mirage issue.

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello MDZakariaIslam,

Were you able to run the Intel® SSU to know your system and hardware information?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello MDZakariaIslam,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

0 Kudos