Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1891 Discussions

intel arc A770 overwatch 2 crashing

tmh
Beginner

blizzard does not have support for the intel A series graphic cards 

tmh_0-1670300036956.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello tmh

I want to let you know that our driver debug team is currently working on this issue that has been reported. You can reference Bug ID 18025554642, however, there is no estimated time for a resolution at the moment. Thank you for understanding.

We will now close this thread. If you have further questions, please open a new thread since this one will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
duskstalker
Novice

haha this is so activision blizzard. i tested sc2 with the new beta driver and it worked ok - it could run better tho. so i guess sc2 has better compatibility than ow2 then.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello tmh

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing random issues when playing Overwatch 2. 

In order to help with this issue, please let me know the following information: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility and provide us with the log file. 
  2. Is there any error message when the game crashes? Or, Does the game close itself to the desktop? 
  3. What steps can be followed to reproduce this issue? 
  4. Please share a screenshot or short video showing the problem. 
  5. Please share a screenshot or video showing the graphics settings that you are using.

Best Regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello tmh

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello tmh 

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello tmh

I want to let you know that our driver debug team is currently working on this issue that has been reported. You can reference Bug ID 18025554642, however, there is no estimated time for a resolution at the moment. Thank you for understanding.

We will now close this thread. If you have further questions, please open a new thread since this one will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

SlyWalko
Beginner

Hugo, 

since the game is constantly crashing for everyone sing arc cards, could the team work to rectify the situation, or remove the game from your advertising? It's very misleading to have it in slide decks when you can't finish more than 3 games without it locking up.

https://videocardz.com/newz/intel-drops-the-price-of-arc-a750-gpu-to-just-249-new-driver-gets-performance-improvements

https://www.reddit.com/r/IntelArc/comments/zc2b1r/a750_locking_up_in_overwatch_2/

Blizzard is telling people not to use ARC cards, so maybe Intel shouldn't be saying how great ARC cards are for overwatch 2.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/constant-crashing-intel-arc-a770/757383/7

0 Kudos
tmh
Beginner

Thank you hugo. These driver updates have been quite effective! love the support, glad I went with an intel GPU

0 Kudos