Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgupt50
Beginner

Aero starts up but no wireless no hdmi and usb output

My drone starts up but no output from usb or hdmi says no signal and i am not able to find the Aero wireless ,i cannot complete the flush process without usb or hdmi outputs i tried connecting variety of connectors but no output ,kindly help me how to flush without usb hdmi support.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi sgupt50, Thank you for reaching out. When was the last time you were able to get HDMI output and see the Aero's access point? Could you try connecting a micro USB to the Aero Drone and your computer? SSH using the following address: 192.168.7.2 You may need to install drivers, take a look at this Github discussion for additional details: https://github.com/intel-aero/meta-intel-aero/issues/256 Regards, Jesus
sgupt50
Beginner

Hi Sir,

I faced this issue immediately after unpacking the Aero.The Micro usb is not working too.Do you think the battery is not supplying enough power to the HDMI and USB , should i use a wall charger instead?

reagards

sg

JesusE_Intel

Hi sgupt50, What are the specs of the battery you are using? Please find the recommended battery specifications at the bottom of the following article: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023272/drones/development-drones.html Regards, Jesus
sgupt50
Beginner

I tried whatever you suggested and i have the correct battery ,please tell me how to connect now without HDMI and USB functioning.How much input is required for the USB and HDMI to function?Should i use wall adapter to connect to the Aero ?The Drone receives signal (from the receiver remote control joystick)it arms and disarms but when i try to get output from USB and HDMI to update software nothing is coming out.Please help.

Regards

Srijit

JesusE_Intel

Hi sgupt50, Please try to SSH to the drone by connecting your computer to the drones access point. Take a look at the following guide for additional information. https://github.com/intel-aero/meta-intel-aero/wiki/08-Aero-Network-and-System-Administration#network... Are you using any adapters on the video cable? Have you tried other video cables or monitors? If the drone is able to arm/disarm the motors with the remote control, that should be enough power to display HDMI output. Please send me a picture of your current setup and connections. Regards, Jesus
sgupt50
Beginner

Hi Jesus ,

I tried everything what was suggested :

1.Wifi Axis point is not showing up

2.Cannot connect using SSH

Could you please tell me how to reset the bios or what are the warranty terms ,i am not able to use it for single day for development purpose and already wasted quite a lot purchasing different accessories.

regards

Srijit

JesusE_Intel

Hi sgupt50, When did you purchase your drone? You should be able to request a return/replace product on your Click.intel.com account under purchase history. By the way, I send you a private message please check your email. Regards, Jesus