Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZaid4
Beginner

Can't connect my laptop (windows7, 10, linux) to the intel aero quadrotor over wifi using SSH.

Jump to solution

Already tried the following

ssh root@192.168.8.1

ssh -l aero 192.168.8.1

ssh root@10.42.0.171

ssh root@10.42.0.1

None is working. I have attached the intel aero quadrotor device information. When I connect to the hotspot generated by intel aero, I get different responses (results attached)

to the different tried commands. Please note that i am getting ping from the IP addresses 10.42.0.171 and 10.42.0.1 but no ping from 192.168.8.1.

When i do ssh root@10.42.0.171, the connection is refused

When i do ssh root@10.42.0.1, it requires password. None of the tried passwords work (have tried my system password and 1234567890 and many others).

Have spent hours and hours searching this but couldn't find any solution.

I want to do SSH to the intel aero quadrotor so that I may calibrate the device and have connection with qgroundcontrol application.

CommandsResults.png

DeviceInformation.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi AZaid4,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support. Which software version is currently installed on the Intel Aero Drone? Please provide me the output of aero-get-version.py.

If you haven't already, update all the components to the latest by following the steps in the Initial Setup page.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JesusE_Intel

Hi AZaid4,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support. Which software version is currently installed on the Intel Aero Drone? Please provide me the output of aero-get-version.py.

If you haven't already, update all the components to the latest by following the steps in the Initial Setup page.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post