Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HLuo5
Beginner

How to connect intel aero fc with another telem

Currently I need to connect aero fc with another telem port, because it was using another protocol not mavlink. I check the docs that telem port is connect to fc's uart5

i set this port protocol to Mavlink by QgroundControl and connect to this port by usb to part with my mac, but i found that is not mavlink output. So, how can i connect intel aero fc with another telem? I need to keep tty/S1 connection with mavlink

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Huibean,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Platform. I'm not sure I fully understand your question, are you trying to establish a connection with QGC via USB? You should just be able to connect a micro USB to the USB3.0 OTG port. The MAVLink telemetry feed can also be accessed by a device connected to the Aero access point. This is handled by the DHCP server if you are using Yocto. For Ubuntu you would need to specify the IP of the device in the /etc/mavlink-router/config.d/qgc.conf

Regards,

Jesus
HLuo5
Beginner

I am trying to connect fc with the telem port not by usb3.0 otg

idata
Community Manager

Hi Huibean,

Now I understand what you are trying to do, sorry about that. I see that you have also opened a GitHub issue and are now able to connect via the telem port.

https://github.com/intel-aero/meta-intel-aero/issues/296

Regards,

Jesus
HLuo5
Beginner

Thanks Jesus,I have solved in the github issue