cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTava2
Beginner

Intel platform for UAVs ready to fly drone

Jump to solution

Good afternoon, I have an Intel platform Intel for UAVs ready to fly, my question what steps I have to continue to have my account ready to fly as manufacturing, that is to say I can see with the camera r200 and fly, since the image update to the 1.5 of aero and I distrust everything. I see that also the plate had opencv that steps I follow so that it connects some program with the camera r200?

Beforehand thank you very much
0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi MarioTavarez,

From my understanding, you are able to obtain an output image from the RealSense camera but now you would like to use OpenCV and connect to the RealSense R200 camera. If that's the case, you can check the following links for more information on OpenCV and RealSense: Please note that the guide is for Ubuntu, but the source code example is a great starting point.

Regards,

Ezequiel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Hi there! I believe that your Ready To Fly drone is flying correctly and providing you with an image from the RealSense camera? And you are asking how to use OpenCV with the R200 camera on your Ready To Fly drone?

idata
Community Manager

Hi MarioTavarez,

From my understanding, you are able to obtain an output image from the RealSense camera but now you would like to use OpenCV and connect to the RealSense R200 camera. If that's the case, you can check the following links for more information on OpenCV and RealSense: Please note that the guide is for Ubuntu, but the source code example is a great starting point.

Regards,

Ezequiel

View solution in original post