Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Is Intel out of providing development boards for the UAV industry? They don't want their platforms in any of the million of drones that are coming fast and furious. Is INTEL now only providing full operations drones (not their development drone)?

Jump to solution

I was about ready to go down this path w/real on-board real time intelligence w/both problem solving and decision making capabilities w/on-board robotics, etc.. Are all the businesses, companies and individuals who had faith in INTEL providing a UAV platform now orphaned? The UAV industry is in Phase 1 and INTEL bolts? Its like INTEL quitting after the 8080! Please tell it like it is, as this seems to be both startling and depressing news. Hopefully, I got this all wrong and INTEL has a better board and/or platform ready to be announced. I hope so. So please also feel free to give me a call, I'm in SF. Thank you. Paul m) 415 566 8690

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Hello pmaur2, Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Ready to Fly drone. Unfortunately, Intel has no announcements or follow-on products for drone developers at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience created! Thank you and best regards, Eliza

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Employee
Hello pmaur2, Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Ready to Fly drone. Unfortunately, Intel has no announcements or follow-on products for drone developers at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience created! Thank you and best regards, Eliza

View solution in original post

0 Kudos