Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NLope6
Novice

Is it even possible to access the console while Aero is connected to QGC?

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm trying to access the mavlink console, nuttx(or nsh, idk what its called) but it doesn't seem to appear when I try to look for it in QGroundControl. Is it even possible to access the console while Aero is connected to QGC or am I missing something?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello NLope6, Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Ready to Fly drone. You can either start nsh shell QGroundControl directly (Analyze > Mavlink Console) or you can install MAVProxy by typing this command in a terminal: pip install MAVProxy Launch the shell: mavproxy.py --master=tcp:127.0.0.1:5760 --quadcopter Load the nsh module in MAVProxy with module load nsh Start the nsh shell with nsh start Please let us know if this is working! Best regards, Eliza

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello NLope6, Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Ready to Fly drone. You can either start nsh shell QGroundControl directly (Analyze > Mavlink Console) or you can install MAVProxy by typing this command in a terminal: pip install MAVProxy Launch the shell: mavproxy.py --master=tcp:127.0.0.1:5760 --quadcopter Load the nsh module in MAVProxy with module load nsh Start the nsh shell with nsh start Please let us know if this is working! Best regards, Eliza

View solution in original post

NLope6
Novice

What version of QGroundControl are you using? I'm using version 3.1.3, and there isn't an option for Analyze->Mavlink Console.

Eliza_D_Intel
Employee

Hello NLope6,

We are using QGControl version 3.4.4. I am attaching a screenshot of my view.

qgc.PNG

On the bottom line you will see "Enter Commands here..." and this way you can write your NSH commands.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

Eliza

NLope6
Novice

Ok, thank you. The problem was that the older version of QGC I was using didn't have that option.