Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAlfo
Beginner

Mavlink Fails on Arm - Ardupilot

i have updated the autopilot to ardupilot 3.6.7 ... after a long battle trying to calibrate the compass (due to that for some reason... the compass dont work properly in ardupilot)

When y try to arm (Manualy, by a GroundControl.. or by python script) the mavlink_router crash with core dumped signal SEGV status 11/SEGV...

my case is similar to

hi. i have the same fail as in

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004GqzXfSAJ/mavlinkrouter-fails-when-arming-throttle-lose...

but.. i need ardupilot for some peripheral

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi MAlfo, I would like to reproduce your issue.Could you provide me the output of aero-get-version.py and the qgroundcontrol version you are using? Did you make any changes to the drones configuration after updating and calibrating? Regards, Jesus
MAlfo
Beginner

hi jesus

the aero get-version.py give

Bios 1.06 (latest)

FC Firmware 3.67 (Ardupilot)

FPGA 0xC2 (latest)

OS Ubuntu 16.04 Kernel 4.4.76

i dont remember doing nothing in config... the only thing i did is adding a Qgc.conf in the mavlink-routered forder for adding a UDP connection in my local network

Currently... its seems that theh mavlink routered is broken.. i shutdown and start and still same error.

what i have been doing... is after ssh to the drone.. i start a mavproxy --master /dev/ttyS1 --baudrate 921600 --out xxxxxxxxx to generate a router and is working... and it doesnt disconect when i manually arm... o do a arm from QGC

regards

MA

JesusE_Intel

Hi MAlfo, I am not seeing this behavior on my drone. Could you try to re-install Ubuntu and update all the components. Try to see if it works correctly on the included px4 version 1.6.5. Regards, Jesus