Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero drone.
Can you please tell me the steps you have taken leading to this error?
Also , have you made sure to format the USB drive before burning the image?
You can also try another USB drive in the meanwhile.
Thanks fot the answer,
The steps I followed:
1. I downloaded the image from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27399/Intel-Aero-Platform-for-UAVs-Installation-Files?v=t downloadcenter.intel.com1.6.1 version
2. Then I checked the md5 hash.
3. The USB format I selected was FAT.
4. I used Etcher to burn the image.
5. I used a hub extention USB 2.0 to add a keyboard and the USB that holds the image.
6. I turned on the RTF drone and pressed ESC to access to BIOS.
7. Selected Boot Manager I chose to boot from USB.
After the last step, it displays all those messages that are shown in the picture and then the RGB led starts a red blinking.
Thank you for your reply.
It's very possible that either your USB drive or your hub are faulty. Please try using a different USB drive like I suggested in the last post, also if your USB hub is 3.0 try using one that is on 2.0 so you won't have any issues.
You can check this article here for more details on this issue:
Hope this helps.