Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Where can i find the following component in Europe:http://us.yuneec.com/Aero-Drone-Sub-PCB-80-pin-FPC

May you tell me how to buy this component in Europe? seems like no stock is availabe for international shipment outside the US, i tryied to contact Yuneec Europe regarding this issue but they told me to hand the Intel drone to them, something i don't want to do because i just need to buy this component. Thank you hope you can help me.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

On their contact page they have an office in Germany, a telephone number, and an email address. They should be able to tell you where to purchase it in Europe. Any stock in the US is going to have problems with international shipping, as you have been informed.

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Wildrow,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Board.

The Intel Aero Platform is sold through click.intel.com and Mouser.

You can contact the Click.intel.com at the following email address: mailto:click.support@intel.com click.support@intel.com or visit the Mouser Contact Us page for their information: https://www.mouser.com/contact/

Regards,

Alexandra
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Alexandra, click.intel.com and Mouser don't sell all the spare parts, the component i'm interested is the Aero sub PCB+ 80 pin FPC, with reference YUNAERO118. I already contacted with Yuneec Europe which is the distributor of this components in Europe (as far as i know...) and they told me they don't sell this part in Europe and if i want to repair the drone i have to hand it to them, i can understand that you may want this service for a commercial drone but not for a developer drone. I expect to have all the spare parts available, because everybody knows what happends when you are developing...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Do you have a friend in the US that you could work with as an intermediary?

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello All, I think that will be my best option since i don't get an answer from Yuneec Europe to my problem, thanks for your replies

0 Kudos