Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Why is my question marked "assumed answered"?

Jump to solution

I have this open question that has somehow been marked as "assumed answered":

I'm still not able to fly this drone and still need help with it. Can a moderator reset my question to unanswered?

Thanks,

Josh

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Josh,

Sorry for the delay in my response! There's 2 ways a question can get marked as Assumed Answered. One is if the product support engineer believes they've provided an answer, they can mark it as "assumed" answered; you can still reply and keep getting help.

The other way a question will be marked as Assumed Answered is if there's no activity on it after 6 weeks. Often we'll provide what we think is a resolution and we don't hear back from the customer if it worked for them or not. So then we have a tool that will auto-change posts to assumed answered if we haven't heard back from the customer after 6 weeks.

To me it looks like the PSE thought they provided information to help you. They didn't identify it as the Correct Answer, just that they think they've provided a solution for you. Please do feel free to respond back on that thread as it sounds like you still need support.

Thanks for your question!

Mary T.

Support Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Josh,

Sorry for the delay in my response! There's 2 ways a question can get marked as Assumed Answered. One is if the product support engineer believes they've provided an answer, they can mark it as "assumed" answered; you can still reply and keep getting help.

The other way a question will be marked as Assumed Answered is if there's no activity on it after 6 weeks. Often we'll provide what we think is a resolution and we don't hear back from the customer if it worked for them or not. So then we have a tool that will auto-change posts to assumed answered if we haven't heard back from the customer after 6 weeks.

To me it looks like the PSE thought they provided information to help you. They didn't identify it as the Correct Answer, just that they think they've provided a solution for you. Please do feel free to respond back on that thread as it sounds like you still need support.

Thanks for your question!

Mary T.

Support Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello JoshDavisNC,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Ready to Fly.

Is there any further information you require on the community thread: /message/530348# 530348 Up/Down positions on left stick on DXe not working ?

Thank you in advance,

Casandra

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

We figured it out. I posted the answer.

0 Kudos