Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DMell2
Beginner

Wifi reconfigures after qgroundstation connects

I have fully original drone, not re-flashed or anything yet. I have changed the IP address on the WiFi (which is still acting as host controller). Everything is perfectly good and stable for as long as I like, until I connect qgroundstation through to MavLink, then after a random time I lose the WiFi, and it only comes back automatically on re-boot (using the physical button at the back of the machine). Anybody know of any configuration in the MavLink setup which I should know about, which is possibly re-configuring the networking?

I know the next step is to connect a HDMI monitor, which I don't have, and bring the machine up to date. But it would be useful if someone happens to have the answer to hand...

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi dale-2,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel Aero Drone.

Could you give me more details about your setup? Do you have QGroundControl installed on a different computer? Is that what you are referring when you say "qgrounstation"?

Regards,

Alexandra
idata
Community Manager

Hi dale-2,

Do you still need help with this issue?

Regards,

Alexandra
DMell2
Beginner

It seems nothing to do with WiFi configuration: simultaneously logging in over USB I can see all the configuration is intact. Truth be known I have no idea what is amiss. I will get an OTG cable and flash the machine with the latest Ubuntu etc. Consider this issue closed. Thanks.