cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Wifi station mode not working

Hello,

I'm a problem with the wifi station mode. The system switch to this mode correctly with this commande: /etc/init.d/autostart-supplicant.sh start

All my wifi ssid are showed and I can configure ssid and psk. All are correctly saved into file /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf, but when I apply the configuration the board does'nt connect to my network.

I'm testing with 2 differents routers, but it's not possible to get ip. When I use the command select_net it's reply OK

(after this post: I'm testing to change channel, but not difference)

I'm also an another problem with wifi, if I reboot the board in command line, the wifi card wlan0 never appears. But if I remove power and restart, the network work again.

Can you help me to resolve it?

This is the content of the /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant

ctrl_interface_group=0

update_config=1

network={

ssid="myssid"

psk="mypassword"

key_mgmt=NONE

}

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

More information, in message showed in screen I have:

wlan0: skip RSN IE - key mgmt mismatch

wlan0: skip WPA IE - key mgmt mismatch

wlan0: allow in non-WPA/WPA2

wlan0: skip - privacy mismatch

But I'm sure the key are correct. My router are configured in mixed mode wpa/wpa2.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi JosL,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel® Aero Platform for UAVs.

I'm sorry to hear that your Aero board is not working in AP mode. I have one question before we start looking for a solution to your issue: Did you already updated your BIOS to the latest version (01.00.04)?

I will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I'm just upgrade to 01.00.12, this is resolve the problem with reboot and after reconfigure with wpa_cli I'm the connexion with my router.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi JosL,

I'm glad to know that Upgrading the BIOS solve your problem! Please don't hesitate to contact us back if any questions come up.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos