cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TTayl2
Beginner

Your Shooting Star drone cloud

Hello,

I am looking for an email contact for the team developing the shooting star drone light shows.

While these are spectacular looking for entertainment, I have an idea for this "drone cloud" you have developed for entertainment that could help us improve our capabilities in fighting wildfires.

My idea would move these drones into a very helpful role in wildfire fighting at reduced cost, increased safety and better accuracy than current practices.

I think it could be a win - win situation for everyone.

Based on what I have seen in your light show you produced with Disney, you have already developed the capabilities needed. This is a very practical application of what you have developed.

Please either email me or PM me a contact so I can discuss this idea with the team, to see if you agree this has potential. I think... what I have in mind could revolutionize fighting wildfires all over the world.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Zath,

If you want more information about the Intel Drone Light Show, please fill this form in order to get in touch with the corresponding Intel representative: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/drone-light-show-signup.html https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/drone-light-show-signup.html.

In the space denoted "Inquiry" you can write about your idea of using the drones to fight wildfires.

Have a nice day,

Andres V.
TTayl2
Beginner

Thank-you I have sent in that form.

I am not sure that will go where it is needed... but we will soon find out!

TTayl2
Beginner

Well as I suspected, the link you gave me is not what I needed.

I have received a reply saying I have now subscribed to their marketing newsletter.

... sigh....

idata
Community Manager

Hello Zath,

I'll review your inquiry and as soon as I have relevant information I'll contact you through this post.

Thank you for your patience.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Andres V.
idata
Community Manager

Hello Zath,

The response you received is the expected one. Besides the marketing newsletter subscription, you will be contacted soon. However, we cannot be sure when, since the corresponding team has been receiving several inquiries lately, so there might be some delay before they contact you.

If you have another question or update, don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Andres V.