cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

camera parameters of Intel-realsense-r200

Hi,

Recently, I try to use r200 to do ORB_SLAM. I need to know the camera parameters of intel-realsense-r200. How can I get these parameters:fx,fy,cx,cy,k1,k2,p1,p2,k3?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello lawdgeye,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense R200 camera.

I came across these issues in GitHub in which you can see that the parameters are listed, but have different values.

Links here:

You can use this example command, in order to get your own parameters

$ rosrun ORB_SLAM2 RGBD Vocabulary/ORBvoc.txt Examples/RGB-D/TUM1.yaml

Kindly let me know if I can provide you any other information!

Thank you,

Eliza
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello lawdgeye,

Could you please let me know if you require further assistance on this matter?

Thank you,

Eliza
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Eliza,

Thank you for your reply. The links above didn't help. The second link shows the parameter of their own camera, which maybe is not R200. Well, I cannot judge the accuracy of the parameter in first link.

The command can only give me the parameter of their own camera for the datasets.

$ rosrun ORB_SLAM2 RGBD Vocabulary/ORBvoc.txt Examples/RGB-D/TUM1.yaml

In fact, I start this issue because I cannot get the image of the camera when I run ORBSLAM2. Now I have solved it by replace the rostopic "/camera/depth_registered/image_raw" to "/camera/depth/image_raw". So, it seems not the issue about camera parameter. However, if someday I got a problem about camera parameter, the official tips may help a lot.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Eliza,

I did the calibration just now, and got a set of parameters, of which the values are close to the first link shown.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos