cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mozel
Beginner

the 80-pin Accessories Connector Cable usage

Hello

Why do I need this for compute board-enclosure kit? Is it fpr simulating ready to fly kit on my desktop? As far as I know I can't attach enclosure kit to UAV itself. what is the point of having Radio,Telemetry,Compass,GPS on my desktop?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi aerobot,

I want to apologize in advance for the thread being marked as assumed answered, I will continue to help answer your question regarding the accessory cable.

The 80-pin accessory cable can be used to attach multiple devices to the Aero Compute Board as you mentioned. This is not required to use the Aero board for desk development but it will come in handy once you mount the Aero compute board to a drone. The Aero Compute Board can be connected to any flight controller that has a UART connection. One example, the 80-pin accessory cable allows you to make the connection between the flight controller and the Aero Compute Board.

Regards,

Jesus
mozel
Beginner

Hi Jesus

Is there a guide or paper that I can read in details? photos would be helpful. Before asking further. Because I have an aero RTF and a compute board that I figured to assemble into enclosure kit.I need kind of direction as to where I should start.

"it will come in handy once you mount the Aero compute board to a drone. The Aero Compute Board can be connected to any flight controller that has a UART connection."

Thanks

MartyG
Honored Contributor III