Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

Can AMT 5.0 on IDBO board with latest BIOS be fully unprovoisioned to Factory mode?

david_t_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am now trying to unprovision AMT 5.0 on IDBO boardto Factory mode. However, aftering doing it, the password is not changed back to "admin" which is the default in Factory mode. And also, by using DTK Outpost tool to watch ME Info, its provisioning state is "In" not "Pre". I have tried it many times and all possible means including removing CMOS battery, and the result is the same as described.

So, my question is, canAMT 5.0 on IDBO boardbe unprovisioned to Factory mode?

Below is our ME FW version info:

ME FW: V5.0.0.1077 or V 5.0.0.1079

BIOS: CBQ4510H.86A.0061.2008.1010.1506

One more thing, one of our AMT 5.0 could be unprovisioned to the state of "Pre", and its ME FW version is: V 5.0.0.1111. Does ME FW matter here? if so, where can we find the latest FW to update?

Thanks

David

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Updating to the latest firmware would be a good next step. You need to contact your OEM to get the latest fimrmware and instructions on how to install it.

Please let us know what happens.

0 Kudos
david_t_Intel
Employee

Updating to the latest firmware would be a good next step. You need to contact your OEM to get the latest fimrmware and instructions on how to install it.

Please let us know what happens.

it works to update the firmware to the latest version.

Thanks, guys.

0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Glad that worked, thanks for the info.

0 Kudos