Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Cannot see Wireless Settings in 127.0.0.1:16992

bao_t_
Beginner

I have two laptops which have the same configuration. Two laptops used Wireless as usual for working or for entertainment ( check mail, or skype...). Only one laptop sees Wireless Setting when I used the command: 127.0.0.1:16992 as figure below.

(note: laptop see Wireless Setting do not install the Intel®_PROSet_Wireless_Software

and laptop does not see Wireless Setting installed Intel®_PROSet_Wireless_Software)

(Sorry, I tried to update image but I cannot because this tool does not set my permission to upload image )

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

I am not completely clear on your situation, so let me summarize and ask a few questions

Lap top #1

• Summary
    • OS is able to communicate on local Wireless Network
    • Web UI (127.0.0.1:16992) - "Wireless Settings" DOES show in Web UI
    • Pro Set Wireless Driver: Not Installed
  • Questions:
    • Are you saying the option tab of "Wireless Settings" on the left hand side of the Web UI is present and you see the profile within?
    • What OEM and model?
    • Wireless Card model?

Lap Top #2

• Summary
    • OS is able to communicate on local Wireless Network
    • Web UI (127.0.0.1:16992) - "Wireless Settings" DOES NOT show in Web UI
    • Pro Set Wireless Driver: Installed
  • Questions:
    • Are you saying the option tab of "Wireless Settings" on the left hand side of the WebUI is not present or that the wireless profile within is not present?
    • What OEM and model?
    • Wireless Card model?

0 Kudos