Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

Circuit Breaker Interface. CircuitBreakerIPLayeredPortSimpleType

gennadiy
Beginner
What values can accept CircuitBreakerIPLayeredPortSimpleType? When set values for SourcePort and DestinationPort (for example 1000 and 2000), I receive an error "Failed to parse the request, Invalid parameter". What values can accept SourcePort and DestinationPort?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hello Gennadiy,
Would you please provide more information on how you are setting up and making the call that produces this error? How was the AMT system provisioned (SMB, Enterprise)? What type of authentication is set to be used (digest, TLS, TLS with Mutual Authentication)? What type of filter are you trying to implement?

Are you working with one of the samples in the AMT SDK?
Thanks
0 Kudos
gennadiy
Beginner

Hello Gennadiy,
Would you please provide more information on how you are setting up and making the call that produces this error? How was the AMT system provisioned (SMB, Enterprise)? What type of authentication is set to be used (digest, TLS, TLS with Mutual Authentication)? What type of filter are you trying to implement?

Are you working with one of the samples in the AMT SDK?
Thanks
Hello Lance,
I am working with java + wsdl(sdk/DOCS/WSDL/*.wsdl,*.xsd)+"Network Interface Guide.pdf". I create string(web service) and send it to AMT computer. Now I realised 3 interfaces - GeneralInfo,CircuitBreaker,NetworkAdministration and working withHardwareAsset. All work ok. WS string, which I sent to AMT computer, you can found in attach file(ws.txt).AMT system provisioned is SMB. Authentication is digest. Filter type is PacketUDP.
Thanks.

I not found my attach file into this messge an I add WS string.

filter2
true

0 Kudos
gennadiy
Beginner
Quoting - gennadiy
Hello Lance,
I am working with java + wsdl(sdk/DOCS/WSDL/*.wsdl,*.xsd)+"Network Interface Guide.pdf". I create string(web service) and send it to AMT computer. Now I realised 3 interfaces - GeneralInfo,CircuitBreaker,NetworkAdministration and working withHardwareAsset. All work ok. WS string, which I sent to AMT computer, you can found in attach file(ws.txt).AMT system provisioned is SMB. Authentication is digest. Filter type is PacketUDP.
Thanks.

I not found my attach file into this messge an I add WS string.

filter2
true

I founddecision.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - gennadiy
I founddecision.

Glad to hear this.
Hope it wasn't too difficult.
0 Kudos
gennadiy
Beginner
Manageability Developer Tool KitQuoting - Lance Atencio (Intel)

Glad to hear this.
Hope it wasn't too difficult.
I found same error inManageability Developer Tool Kit(Commander tool) and send error file to developers.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - gennadiy
I found same error inManageability Developer Tool Kit(Commander tool) and send error file to developers.

Thanks for providing them the error.
Please let us know how it turns out.
0 Kudos