Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

EOL'd DTK Source Download

odla0024
Beginner
Is there a way to download the source for EOL'd DTKs? On the download page for the current DTK there is a link to the EOL'd DTK install but not the source code. I am mainly looking for v0.60937.2.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Richard_B_Intel1
Employee
Source code is only available for the current kit. Is there a particular reason why you can not simply use the latest kit?
0 Kudos
odla0024
Beginner
The allocating of 3DPS doesn't work in the current kit but does in the EOL'd version. I was hoping to look at the working code.
0 Kudos
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee
That's strange. If I remember correctly, you have an AMT 6.0 system (a DQ57TM board, I believe), I wouldn't expect an issue there.

There's something straightforward you can try that might work-around the behavior you're seeing. If you go into the View menu in the Commander, select the "Advanced Properties" option. In the Advanced Properties that comes up, select the Networking tab, then uncheck the "Use WSMAN first when available" checkbox.

After that, reconnect to your AMT system, and see if you're seeing the same behavior.

Andy
0 Kudos
odla0024
Beginner
Yep, that is my correct setup.

After unchecking the checkbox it did start working. It talks about a known issue with allocating 3PDS(or is it 3DPS, I've seen both) in the release notes and I didn't realize there was a work-around. Thank you for your help!

Is there a way to do the same thing in the Outpost Tool? I checked but couldn't find a setting.
0 Kudos
Richard_B_Intel1
Employee
Hi-

It is 3PDS, ThirdParty Data Store (3DPS is a typo).

There is no comprable checkbox setting in Outpost. I'm assuming from your question the old Outpost worked but the new one is not; is this a correct assmption? If so, did you notice in the Release Notes that the new DTK no longer uses a native WS-MAN client? Are you sure you have WinRM configured properly on the Intel AMT system where you are trying to execute Outpost?
0 Kudos
odla0024
Beginner

You are correct, the old Outpost worked fine but the new one does not. I did not notice that in the Release Notes, so I will look into that. Thank you.

0 Kudos