Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Mesh Central No longer working?

mattak
Beginner
Can anyone tell me if the Mesh Central website (meshcentral.com) is down or under maintenance?
I was sucessfully using it for around 6 days and now I can no longer access any machines in any meshes or add new machines.
Anyone have any ideas?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RFren1
Beginner
I also noticed this problem yesterday.... does anyone have any contact info for meshcentral support?
0 Kudos
Judy_H_Intel
Employee
Hi mattak and Ryan,
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't recognize this as an Intel site. Is it? If so, I would think the Visual Computing community would know more about it than Manageability and Security. I will check with others, however, and reply again if I find out more.

Cheers,
Judy
0 Kudos
Judy_H_Intel
Employee
Hi mattak and Ryan,
It turns out that this site is NOT an Intel site, but I have sent a message to the owner of the site to him know that it is down. Hopefully, it will be up soon.

Cheers,
Judy
0 Kudos
mattak
Beginner
Thank you very much for your help Judy.
I was under the impression that it was an Intel site. Is it simply a pet project of an Intel Developer?
0 Kudos
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee
I should come over to the forums more often. Yes, I work on Meshcentral.com, you could indeed say it's my pet project. Our server rooms where down for maintenance a few weeks back. Sorry about that... I think it lasted 48 hours at most.

Ylian
meshcentral.com
0 Kudos