Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Option for deleting computers in AMT Commander

jcv33
Beginner

Hello,

May we have an option to remove a range of computers or all of them in AMT commander using a multiselection option ?

As I use to build my own computer.xml using a script, each time I need to delete previous computers one by one Sad smiley [:(]

Same request for all the others applications that can load a computer.xml file

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Gael_H_Intel

That would be a nice feature to have. One feature that I would like is to be able to edit a filter rather than to have to create a new one everytime I want to modify one small thing. But hey, what the Commander does for being a free-bee isn't bad at all.

Gael

0 Kudos
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee
Hey! Who is calling Commander a small free-bee!?!? Actualy, I agree, I will add it right now and ship it in the next release. Right now, you can use the "DEL" key to delete pretty quickly, but I will have a clear all menu item.

Ylian (Intel AMT Blog)
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
Did I say "Small?" I don't think so... smiley [:-)] The Commander is HUGE! Enormous even! How about that filter improvement?
0 Kudos
jcv33
Beginner

Thank you very much, Yliad

smiley [:-)]

0 Kudos
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee
Just in case you did not notice, Intel AMT DTK v0.44 has the new "remove all computers" menu option. Please keep sending more feedback.

Thanks,
Ylian (Intel AMT Blog)
0 Kudos