Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

(0): internal error: 0_1375

Daniel_Collin
Beginner
Hi,

I just bought Intel C++ Compiler and trying to get it to work with my code. The code is in C and when it tries create the library this happens:

.. lines removed ...
Compiling with Intel C++ 11.1.060 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment)
warning #13000: could not open message catalog file:
error #13000: could not open message catalog file: diagscUI.dll
DebugStream.c
DebugProvider.c
Creating library... (Intel C++ Environment)

xilib: error #10014: problem during multi-file optimization compilation (code 4)
xilib: error #10014: problem during multi-file optimization compilation (code 4)

Is this a known issue and is there some work around?

Cheers!

Daniel
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JenniferJ
could you post the compile and linking options?

But in most case, try not use /Qipo. it's turned on in "Release" config for some vc project.
Under Project Property -> C/C++ -> Optimization -> Interprocedual Optimization

About "error #13000: could not open message....",remove /WX. or disable it /Qdiag-disable:13000

Jennifer
0 Kudos
Daniel_Collin
Beginner
Hi again,

I manage to find the file that causes this issue.

When I build this from commandline (ia32 env) (this is the preprocessed file from my project)

c:\dev>icl Frustum.c
Intel C++ Compiler Professional for applications running on IA-32, Version 11.1 Build 20100203
Package ID: w_cproc_p_11.1.060
Copyright (C) 1985-2010 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Frustum.c

compilation aborted for Frustum.c (code 4)

What causes the problem is this line (4561) : sincos(...)

If I rename the function to sincos2 it works fine so I guess there is a conflict somewhere with another sincos(...) function. So my work-around is just to rename it but I wanted to report this anyway as it would be better to have cleaner error message instead of an internal error.

Cheers!

Daniel

0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your test case. I've reproduced the problem with it and entered this issue to our problem-tracking database. I'll let you know when I have an update regarding it.

Thanks,
Feilong
0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee
Daniel,

Engineering team implemented a fix for this issue. I'll let you know when a compiler update that contains the fix is available for download.

Thanks,
Feilong
0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee
Daniel,

icl 11.1.067 contains the fix for this issue. It has been posted to Intel Registration Center. Intel C++ Composer XE also includes the fix.

Thanks,
Feilong
0 Kudos