Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

Are there any technical references/white papers describing the output in the vectoriser/optimiser/auto-parallel reports

dehvidc1
Beginner
I'm using thevectoriser, optimiser and auto-parallel reports provided by ICC. Ideally, there would be technical references that detail the contents of the reports. Atechnical reference of this nature could also be cited. Are there any technical references/white papers describing the output in the vectoriser/optimiser/auto-parallel reports? I haven't been able to find any

Regards

David
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Milind_Kulkarni__Int
New Contributor II
Did you go through Compiler User Guide/ Documentation found with the install, in Start>Program Files> Intel> Compiler Pro> Help > User and Reference guide.

I mean main_cls.chm file.. That lists much of the things you need .. you can go through Contents..

What I typically do to speed up the search , is go to Search Tab. > Type:-- -openmp-report, or -opt-report, or -vec-report , -par-report, and go to the searched contents..

0 Kudos
dehvidc1
Beginner
That's great. Thanks for that. I have ICC installed as part of Parallel Studio as against a standalone installation so I had to go through a slightly different route to find main_cls.chm. This has the info I need to get started with my writeup.
0 Kudos