Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Binary code writing problem

woleakande
Beginner
I need help on writing my binary codes generated with C++ language(on visual 2005 C++ compiler or any compiler)
to CD without interferance with the OS(windows).
This is bcos I want to control some hardwares from my PC and codes they need must be the ones I design.
Thanks
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Michael_K_Intel2
Employee
Quoting - woleakande
I need help on writing my binary codes generated with C++ language(on visual 2005 C++ compiler or any compiler)
to CD without interferance with the OS(windows).
This is bcos I want to control some hardwares from my PC and codes they need must be the ones I design.
Thanks

Hi,

Do you have any objections against using a standard application for writing images to CDs?

Or do you have something special in mind that prevents you from using a standard application?

Cheers
-michael
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner

Hi,

Do you have any objections against using a standard application for writing images to CDs?

Or do you have something special in mind that prevents you from using a standard application?

Cheers
-michael

Hi Mr michael.
Idonot have anything too big in mind .My wish is to control my house-hold appliances from my PC.
I want to use some sound statements(such as those in QBasic) to control my circuit.
If I donot monitor the binary code streaming, I won't be able to achieve this goal.
That is all I have in mind.
0 Kudos
Michael_K_Intel2
Employee
Quoting - woleakande

Hi Mr michael.
Idonot have anything too big in mind .My wish is to control my house-hold appliances from my PC.
I want to use some sound statements(such as those in QBasic) to control my circuit.
If I donot monitor the binary code streaming, I won't be able to achieve this goal.
That is all I have in mind.

Hi!

So, to get it right: You want to control the sound card of your PC. The sound card should send signal to the circiuts of some devices so that they do something programmed? Is that correct?

Cheers,
-michael
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner

Hi!

So, to get it right: You want to control the sound card of your PC. The sound card should send signal to the circiuts of some devices so that they do something programmed? Is that correct?

Cheers,
-michael

Very correct. You know my mind. I already have the circiuts by the programming is not certain yet.
I will appreciate a good programming advice in any of java,C++( Visual 2005or intel compilers).

Soory Michael, I want you to help me further since you have helped this far.
Pls how can i write graphics programming in binary such that will not rely on keywords of any language but
each pixel of a screen is handled or contrlled by the binary hexadecimal colour codes.

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner
Quoting - woleakande

Very correct. You know my mind. I already have the circiuts by the programming is not certain yet.
I will appreciate a good programming advice in any of java,C++( Visual 2005or intel compilers).

Pls how can i write graphics programming in binary such that will not rely on keywords of any language but
each pixel of a screen is handled or contrlled by the binary hexadecimal colour codes.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have got the answer to my problem on net.However, I will still appreciate further assistance.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner
Quoting - woleakande

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have got the answer to my problem on net.However, I will still appreciate further assistance.
Thanks.
0 Kudos