Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Boost and IntelCompiler

e_ustimenko
Beginner
Hello, everyone. I need your help very very very ... much.
I work with Boost library in my diplom, and I have large problem. I can't link this application not only through your tools but also gcc/g++. I have already been use Google since 2 hours, and results are bjam and libbgl-viz.
If anybody of u across this, I would be very grateful for the help.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Andreas_Klaedtke
Beginner
Could you please give a little bit more information about which part of the boost libraries you are using and what the linker errors are?

0 Kudos
e_ustimenko
Beginner
I use BGL, work with graphviz.
If the libbgl-viz used like link option, we have next
icpc -L/home/evgeny/searchshortway/lib -o"ShortGraphWay" ./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o ./src/main.o ./src/interface/Interface.o -llibbgl-viz
ld: cannot find -llibbgl-viz
icpc -L/home/evgeny/searchshortway/lib -o"ShortGraphWay" ./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o ./src/main.o ./src/interface/Interface.o -llibbgl-vizld: cannot find -llibbgl-viz

If the libbgl-viz is not used, we have next
icpc -o"ShortGraphWay" ./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o ./src/main.o ./src/interface/Interface.o
./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o: In function `SearchShortWay::openGraphvizFile(std::string)':
../src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.cpp:(.text+0x38cf): undefined reference to `boost::detail::graph::read_graphviz(std::string const&, boost::detail::graph::mutate_graph*)'

Also I try to use bjam, but I couldn't set it.
I use Ubuntu 10.10 operating system.
0 Kudos
e_ustimenko
Beginner
The problem with libbgl-viz(I change name to bgl-viz) is solved, but there is error anyway.

icpc -L/home/evgeny/searchshortway/lib -o"ShortGraphWay" ./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o ./src/main.o ./src/interface/Interface.o -lbgl-viz
./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o: In function `SearchShortWay::openGraphvizFile(std::string)':
../src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.cpp:(.text+0x38cf): undefined reference to `boost::detail::graph::read_graphviz(std::string const&, boost::detail::graph::mutate_graph*)'
icpc -L/home/evgeny/searchshortway/lib -o"ShortGraphWay" ./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o ./src/main.o ./src/interface/Interface.o -lbgl-viz./src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.o: In function `SearchShortWay::openGraphvizFile(std::string)':../src/searchShortWay/SearchShortWay.cpp:(.text+0x38cf): undefined reference to `boost::detail::graph::read_graphviz(std::string const&, boost::detail::graph::mutate_graph*)'
0 Kudos