Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

C/C++/F90 compilers

Garth_E_
Beginner

I'm trying to find where in Canada I can get my hands on the C/C++/F90 compilers supporting LP64 including the Intel Math Libraries for Optimized BLAS and FFT [M45] with the compiler.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>I'm trying to find where in Canada I can get my hands on the C/C++/F90 compilers supporting LP64 including the >>Intel Math Libraries for Optimized BLAS and FFT [M45] with the compiler. >> >>Any ideas? Do you mean you want to come to some company and use a 64-bit Linux system with Intel C/C++ and Fortran compilers and MKL? Please clarify.
0 Kudos
Garth_E_
Beginner

Thanks for the follow up.   I'm not looking to go to a company and use the compiler.  I'm looking to download or purchase the compiler for my own commercial purpose.

Any ideas where I might source such a compiler?

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Please take a look at a list resellers of Intel software products in Canada ( on Intel web-site ). Here are a couple of from my records: www.amazon.ca www.tigerdirect.ca www.techxtend.ca
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Please take a look at a list resellers of Intel software products in Canada ( on Intel web-site ). Here are a couple of from my records: amazon.ca tigerdirect.ca techxtend.ca
0 Kudos