Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

C++ Compiler 14.0 Beta C++11 support...

Tom_D_
Beginner

According to this page:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/c0x-features-supported-by-intel-c-compiler?page=1

Delegating constructors are support but this does not compiles.

class X {

int a;

public: X(int x) { a=x; }

X() : X(42) { }

X(std::string s) : X(s.size()) { }

};

Rvalue references for *this

class Y {

void h() &;

void h() const &; // OK

void h() &&;      // OK, all declarations h() have a ref-qualifier  

void i() &;

//void i() const;   // ill-formed, prior declaration i() has a ref-qualifier

};

0 Kudos
9 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

Your beta license gave you access to a premier.intel.com support account, which according to terms of beta test is to be used for problem reports.

0 Kudos
Tom_D_
Beginner

OK,

then please delte this thread.

0 Kudos
KEERIYAT__P_
Beginner

I would like to know the packaging of swf files by using c++ compilers or HTML 5, and second part of my query is that , How it is done with microsoft visual studio 2010, please comment

0 Kudos
Judith_W_Intel
Employee

(1) Delegating constructors were added to the 14.0 compiler on 6/10 so you probably don't yet have a 14.0 version that supports them.

(2) This example uses ref qualifiers on member functions, which are not supported in 14.0.

Judy

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...and second part of my query is that , How it is done with microsoft visual studio 2010... Microsoft software engineers at www.microsoft.com will be glad to explain it. Please follow.
0 Kudos
Leonid_T_
Beginner

This is slightly off-topic, but:

How can I get access to the C++ Compiler 14.0 Beta / Release Candidate (Linux, also Windows if possible) for evaluation?

Sincerely, Dr Leonid Timochouk

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...How can I get access to the C++ Compiler 14.0 Beta / Release Candidate (Linux, also Windows if possible) for evaluation? Take a look at: Intel(R) Composer XE 2013 SP1 Beta has begun http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/392100 for more details about testing that version. Also, I'm not sure that new testers are still accepted and try to contact Intel Premier Support.
0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

I got a notice that the beta program was closed.  The current 13.1 released compiler is more up to date in some respects.

0 Kudos
Leonid_T_
Beginner

Many thanks, downloading 2013 SP1 now -- I was still accepted.

Yet, the latest build of 13 SP1 is of May 29, and the post from Judith Ward says that new C++11 features were added to 14 beta in June -- do these two branches exist concurrently?

0 Kudos