Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7957 Discussions

C++ compiler instuller does not find visual studio

antonodnako1
Beginner
Hi,
I have Visual Studio 2010 installed on my computer.
However, when I start installing ntel C++ Compiler Professional it complains that there are noe Microsoft development tools installed. See below the warning it shows. What should I do?
Thank you in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel C++ Compiler Professional Edition for Windows* installation can continue, but take note

The Intel C++ Compiler Professional Edition for Windows* requires that a Microsoft* development product be installed. Refer to the Release Notes for a list of the required Microsoft* development tools.
Installation can continue; however, you will have to enter full path for installed Microsoft Platform SDK.

The following components can not be installed:
- Integration(s) in Microsoft Visual Studio*
- Intel Parallel Debugger Extension
- Integrated Documentation
Installation can continue; however, these components will not be installed because they require that a supported Microsoft* development tools be installed. Refer to the Release Notes for a list of the required Microsoft* development tools.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Om_S_Intel
Employee

The Intel compiler 11.1 does not support Visual studio 2010.

0 Kudos