Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

Can I use C++ compilers on a AMD processor? Need Help

Johnthompson18
Beginner

Hi, I want to use C++ compilers on my AMD processor. I use Windows as OS, and I have installed Visual Basic and have Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit. But when I try to run a makefile, doesn't recognize the intel compilers? What do I need to do to use these compilers?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JyotsnaK_Intel

Thank you for your inquiry. We offer support for hardware platforms that the Intel® oneAPI product supports. These platforms include those that are part of the Intel® Core™ processor family or higher, the Intel® Xeon® processor family, the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family, and others which can be found here – Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit System Requirements, Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit System Requirements, Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit System Requirements

If you wish to use oneAPI on hardware that is not listed at one of the sites above, we encourage you to visit and contribute to the open oneAPI specification - https://www.oneapi.io/spec/

0 Kudos
JyotsnaK_Intel

This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Thank you!

0 Kudos