Intel® C++ Compiler
Support and discussions for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
7568 Discussions

Codecov exclude folders and ignore system functions

herenkeskin
Beginner

Hi,

I'm using codecov but i have 2 question.

1) I can't exclude folders with "-comp" tag, i can't add all files file by file. How can i solve this problem?

2) I can't ignore system functions from output. I don't want to see "std" functions to my output file. What can i do?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi

Thank you for posting your query in Intel C++ Compiler forum. Could you please provide us with the following details so that we can try it from our end.

1.    Folder structure(zip format)

2.    A minimal reproducer code

3.    Steps followed to reproduce it

Regards

Gopika

herenkeskin
Beginner

Hi, thanks for your answer but i can't share my structure with you, it is a private project and we used GCC now. We want to change compiler to ICC. At the moment we are trying ICC's skills and code coverage is important for us.

I'm using this command:

"codecov -prj main -dpi pgopti.dpi -spi pgopti.spi -comp comp.txt"

And these lines are added in comp.txt file:

"

~lib/
~tools/
~test/
~gmock
common/
core/
src/

"

This file solve my second problem but not enough.

Can i see conditional coverage and line coverage (not block)? Does codecov have these options?

And how can i convert codecov output to Cobertura XML format? I tried Halvorlu's script which is codecov-to-cobertura but it isn't good. If we can't convert Cobertura XML format, how can we used this coverage report in Jenkins?

Thanks for your answer.

Viet_H_Intel
herenkeskin
Beginner

Hi Viet,

Thanks for your answer, but i wrote all document. My solution is not in there.

Viet_H_Intel

Would you summarize your questions/concerns again because I am a bit confused as you said you had some issues with -comp, then later said -comp solved your second issue but not enough.

Thanks,

Viet_H_Intel

Hi,

If this is still an issue can you summarize what you want us to address?

Thanks,

Viet_H_Intel

We haven't heard back from you and so won't monitor this thread. Any further updates would be considered community. If you need further assistance, please create a new thread.

Thanks,