Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7943 Discussions

Compile a file including Carbon.h and icpc version 10.1 20080801 failed

af123_af007
Beginner

Hello, I will compile source codewhichinclude the header Carbon.h with the intel c++ compiler version10.1 20080801 onMac OS X 10.5.5.

The following errorsoccurred:

icpc test.cpp

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkErrors.h(53): error: expected a ";"

CFN_EXPORT const CFStringRef kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork __OSX_AVAILABLE_STARTING(__MAC_10_5,__IPHONE_1_2);

^

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkErrors.h(67): error: expected a ";"

CFN_EXPORT const CFStringRef kCFErrorDomainWinSock __OSX_AVAILABLE_STARTING(__MAC_10_5,__IPHONE_1_2);

^

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkErrors.h(131): error: expected a ";"

CFN_EXPORT const CFStringRef kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey __OSX_AVAILABLE_STARTING(__MAC_10_5,__IPHONE_1_2);

^

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkErrors.h(145): error: expected a ";"

CFN_EXPORT const CFStringRef kCFSOCKSStatusCodeKey __OSX_AVAILABLE_STARTING(__MAC_10_5,__IPHONE_1_2);

The g++ version 4.0.1 works fine.

Please Can you help me!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
drd
Beginner

try defining:

__ENVIRONMENT_MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED__=1040

(or whatever versio you support)

I have no idea whether this is a bug, or we all just missed some floating blurb in the ocean of docs... if the latter is true, well, I suggest we also refrain from bobbing for apples come Halloween :P I think the success rate is approximately the same.

0 Kudos