Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Composer XE 2015 Update 3?

ringlenscl_msu_edu

When I follow a link for the release notes for Composer XE 2015, there is an entry for Update 3.  Reading the notes there is a date of April 9th in the document.  However, there doesn't seem to be an option to download Update 3, only up to Update 2.  I'm particularly interested in Update 3 because I'm on OS X and accidentally installed Xcode 6.3.  So is Update 3 going to available in the near future?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee

Hi there,

Thank you for your interests in Update 3.  You are right that Update 3 hasn't been released.  It will be avaialble in the near future, I believe.  However I don't have an exact date of the release yet.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee
Hi, I got a message saying that Update 3 is expected to be posted in the next week. Please stay tuned. Thanks.
0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

Windows compiler appears on download menu today.  I installed them successfully for both Windows and linux.

On Windows 10, many temporary files require individual administrator privilege grants to clean up.

0 Kudos