Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Download a Very Old Install Package (11.1)

Stergiou__Jonathan

I'd like to download and test a build of software we have for a legacy Itanium machine.  For this package, we require the Intel 11.1.064 compilers.  If I go to the downloads page, I can get the 11.1.080 install package but can't find other patch versions of 11.1.

Is it still possible to download and install the 11.1.064 compiler suite?  (We have a valid license, etc.)

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

You could submit a request on premier.intel.com (or possibly on the registration and licensing forum) for that specific version, but the deletion of that version from download menu seems to indicate that the later version is entirely equivalent except with some fixed bugs.

0 Kudos
Stergiou__Jonathan

Thanks for the input Tim.  A colleague may have the install packages here, so I'll see if I can get them locally.  If not, I'll contact Intel Premier Support.

You're correct that there were some bugs in that version which were corrected in 11.1.080.  Unfortunately the specific project we're looking at requires that exact compiler version.

Hope your reply helps someone in the future!

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Jona,

I will send you the specific package today, please let me know if that works for you.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support
Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:

User forums:                   http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

0 Kudos
Stergiou__Jonathan

Thank you for the offer Qiaomin, but I got the install packages and redistributable libraries from a colleague yesterday.  If those packages don't work I will contact you again.  For now, don't worry about it. 

Thanks very much for the offer and support!

0 Kudos