Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Emails from Intel with a subject 'New activity on your Forum topic'

SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II

Sorry for a post to 'Intel C++ compiler' forum since a subject I'd like to discuss is a generic one.
As soon as there is a new post / update to some thread an IDZ-user receives a notification email from Intel. Unfortunately, that e-mail address was changed three times during last 5 weeks:
Here is a list of all e-mails:
[Old ISN system] isn.admin@intel.com
[New IDZ system] do-not-reply@intel.com
[New IDZ system] donotreply@intel.com
[New IDZ system] idz@mail-software.intel.com                                 // Currently used
and every time I needed to update a list of e-mail addresses in a 'Spam Filtering' subsystem on the Hotmail.com. Could you finally 'freeze' the e-mail address for notification messages?
Best regards,
Sergey

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mark_S_Intel1
Employee
I apologize for the inconvenience. I will ask the IDZ group to look into this issue. Thanks, --mark
0 Kudos
Mark_S_Intel1
Employee
The IDZ team has been looking into this issue. We will let you know as soon as the email address is finalized. Thanks, --mark
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Thank you, Mark! The same applies to the subject of these emails: . 'New activity on your Forum topic' . and it looks very good. I have a double-verification ( by email and by subject ) in a 'Spam Filtering' subsystem on the Hotmail.com.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hi Mark, I detected another small issue: There are some delays with sending emails when a new post submitted or edited. With the old ISN system there wasn't any delays: I pressed on a button 'Submit' and next second I had an email from ISN in my e-mail box. With the new IDZ system it is a little bit longer. [UPDATED] Just verified. It is about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Best regards, Sergey
0 Kudos
Mark_S_Intel1
Employee
Thank you Sergey. I notified the IDZ team. Regards, --mark
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
[UPDATED] I think it is fixed and these emails appear in my e-mail box in about 5 seconds. Thanks. Note: Please move it to . http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/watercooler-catchall
0 Kudos