Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Error 04010002_1670, what's that?

kalfelz__guilherme

I can't find any information on error 04010002_1670, this happens when I try to compile the JUCE framework using the Intel Compiler. And no error appears when I use MSVC compiler instead.

My extra command line stuff:

/Qip /Qftz /Qopt-matmul /Quse-intel-optimized-headers /O3 /Qprec-div- /fp:fast=2 /QxSSE3 /Qinline-factor:200 /Qopt-report:4 /Qopt-report-phase ipo /Qparallel

Using Intel MKL=Parallel and ILP64

Here's the partial error log.

1>(192) (col. 5): : error : 04010002_1670

This happens on the file include_juce_core.cpp

Here's the optrpt file dump start

Report from: Interprocedural optimizations [ipo]

Intel(R) C++ Intel(R) 64 Compiler for applications running on Intel(R) 64, Version 19.0.0.120 Build 20180804

Compiler options: /c /Qm64 /IC:\Work Ready\VST_SDK\VST3_SDK /I..\..\JuceLibraryCode /I..\..\JuceLibraryCode\modules /IC:\Work Ready\VST SDK 2.4 (r2) /Zi /nologo /W4 /MP /Ox /D:__INTEL_COMPILER=1900 /D:MKL_ILP64 /D:_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /D:WIN32 /D:_WINDOWS /D:NDEBUG /D:WSV8 /D:WSV9 /D:WEVE /D:W64 /D:ONE_STEREO_OUTPUT_ONLY /D:JUCE_WINDOWS /D:JUCER_VS2017_78A5024=1 /D:JUCE_APP_VERSION=1.0.0 /D:JUCE_APP_VERSION_HEX=0x10000 /D:JucePlugin_Build_VST=1 /D:JucePlugin_Build_VST3=1 /D:JucePlugin_Build_AU=0 /D:JucePlugin_Build_AUv3=0 /D:JucePlugin_Build_RTAS=0 /D:JucePlugin_Build_AAX=0 /D:JucePlugin_Build_Standalone=0 /D:JucePlugin_Build_Unity=0 /D:JUCE_SHARED_CODE=1 /D:_LIB /EHs /EHc /MD /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /GR /std:c++14 /Fo.\WusikEVEV564\Shared Code\ /Fd.\WusikEVEV564\Shared Code\\Wusik Engine_SharedCode.pdb /TP /FC /Qftz /Qopt-matmul /Quse-intel-optimized-headers /O3 /Qprec-div- /fp:fast=2 /QxSSE3 /Qinline-factor:2 /Qopt-report:4 /Qopt-report-phase:ipo /Qparallel

WHOLE PROGRAM (SAFE) [EITHER METHOD]: false
  WHOLE PROGRAM (SEEN) [TABLE METHOD]: false
  WHOLE PROGRAM (READ) [OBJECT READER METHOD]: false

INLINING OPTION VALUES:
  -Qinline-factor: 2 (user-specified)
  -Qinline-min-size: 30
  -Qinline-max-size: 4 (user-specified)
  -Qinline-max-total-size: 40 (user-specified)
  -Qinline-max-per-routine: 200 (user-specified)
  -Qinline-max-per-compile: 10000 (user-specified)

In the inlining report below:
   "sz" refers to the "size" of the routine. The smaller a routine's size,
      the more likely it is to be inlined.
   "isz" refers to the "inlined size" of the routine. This is the amount
      the calling routine will grow if the called routine is inlined into it.
      The compiler generally limits the amount a routine can grow by having
      routines inlined into it.

Begin optimization report for: fabsl(long double)

DEAD STATIC FUNCTION: (fabsl(long double)) C:\PROGRA~2\INTELS~1\COMPIL~1\windows\compiler\include\math.h(955,3)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Viet_H_Intel

Seems like compiler encounters an internal error. Can you create a preprocess file (include_juce_core.i) and report it to http://www.intel.com/supporttickets? 

Thanks,

Viet

Thanks,

Viet 

0 Kudos
kalfelz__guilherme

Oh, I have to check how I do that, thanks.

Cheers, WilliamK

0 Kudos
kalfelz__guilherme

Done, I used /P to generate the file and created a ticket. Thanks. :-)

Cheers, WilliamK

0 Kudos
kalfelz__guilherme

Well, here's the fun thing. For now I can compile the file that is producing the error with Qipo and it compiles, them I use the obj file and add to my project, as I can't use Qipo on my whole project as I have way too many files. ;-) Still, Intel is looking into the error code...

Cheers, WilliamK

0 Kudos