Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Find copy of old compiler (use .lic file?)

Martin_Boyer
Beginner

Hello,

I need to revive a Windows development environment that requires version 7.0 of Intel’s C++ compiler. I would appreciate your help in locating, renewing or purchasing an installation package for this version of the compiler.

We used to have this compiler and a licence, but it has apparently disappeared in a server crash many years ago. I understand I could download it with the serial number, but I don't have the serial number and I don't have access to the account in the Registration Center, because nobody in our organization remembers if we have even registered this product.

I found in a backup of an old development PC what looks like a licence file in Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licences\w_cpp_xxxxxxxx.lic (numbers removed). Can I get the serial number from that?

Best regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
4 Replies
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Martin,

I will assist you in private messages and sent you the required Icc 7.0 to you.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support

Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:
Tools Knowledge Base:          http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/tools

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>I will assist you in private messages and sent you the required Icc 7.0 to you. >> >>Thank you. >> >>QIAOMIN.Q >>Intel Developer Support Thank you and I've sucessfully downloaded it.
0 Kudos
Casey
Beginner

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

>>I will assist you in private messages and sent you the required Icc 7.0 to you.
>>
>>Thank you.
>>
>>QIAOMIN.Q
>>Intel Developer Support

Thank you and I've sucessfully downloaded it.

If you are trying to emulate a bot that has no posting context except the single preceding post, you've nailed it with this one (and not far off on others either).

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...If you are trying to emulate a bot that has no posting context... It has a related context but you don't see it.
0 Kudos