Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

FlexRAN20.08 compile issue

sunny_sh2011
Beginner

We try to build FlexRAN-20.08(5G) by "parallel_studio_xe_2019_update3_cluster_edition", but failed.

There is one error:

error: cannot open source file "ippe.h" as shown below:

"

nr5g/gnb_ul/gnb_ul_phy_pusch.c(42): catastrophic error: cannot open source file "ippe.h"
#include <ippe.h>
^

make: *** [l1app] Error 2

"

what does this means ? and how should we reslove it ? 

Later we try use "system_studio_2020_u1_ultimate_edition_offline" to build FlexRan20.08(5g) and the result is failed.

There are errors as shown in the attaced files.

Please confirm what compiler(ICC) is uesed for FlexRAN-20.08(5G)?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We are able to reproduce the error which you are facing, we are escalating your query to the concerned internal team.

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
sunny_sh2011
Beginner

ok,thanks.

Wait for the response!

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

What version of GCC did you use prior to switching to ICC? And let us know which compiler options you had to successfully compile with g++

Thanks,

0 Kudos
sunny_sh2011
Beginner

I have not used other compilers to compile FlexRAN20.08.

When I get FlexRAN software, I follow the intel product documet to do the build works, but it failed as you seen I have met.

Best Regards!

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

Seems like there is an issue with System Studio 2020. Can you try the older System Studio version (2019)?

0 Kudos
sunny_sh2011
Beginner

Hi:

1. Where can I get the old version System Studio? It seems I can only get the latest System Studio version from intel site.

2. Can you confirm System Studio(ICC) fits for FlexRAN20.08(5g), and Parallel Studio(ICC) is  not suitable for  FlexRAN20.08(5g)?

Best Regards!

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

Can you register your Serial number at https://registrationcenter.intel.com? then you will be able to download older versions.

System Studio is for IoT device applications. So it would fit FlexRan20.08.

0 Kudos
sunny_sh2011
Beginner

We download the free license software now(as shown in the attaced file). We regitstered it by the serial num from the license file, but regitstration failed. How can we get the older version System Studio in such situation

0 Kudos
Juhi_B_Intel

Hi Sunny,

I will try to send you the link of the older update through email , let me know if you receive it and reply on the same email if you cannot access the link.

Juhi

0 Kudos
sunny_sh2011
Beginner

I have replied that email, please check. 

We need linux version, please give us linux version link.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
brightcheng
Beginner

Hi Juhi

Can you also send me the link to download older update to build FlexRAN? ICC 19.0.3.206

Thanks so much.

Bright

0 Kudos
MatheusGarbelini
Beginner

Hi @Juhi_B_Intel where we can download FlexRAN 20.08? Is it only available through NDA?

Regards.

0 Kudos
KaiMiYang
Beginner

Hi Juhi

Can you also send me the link to download older update to build FlexRAN? ICC 19.0.3.206

Thanks so much.

0 Kudos