Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7942 Discussions

How do i generate pointcloud form intel r200

Beginner021
Beginner

Hello Everyone, I am working on my university project where i have to create a 3D model of human being by using intel R200, as I am a beginner so i am not familiour with it how do I get it, but after studing and searching i achieve at a point where i am getting depth point from intel R200 (by librealsense1.12.1) but i want pointcloud data. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

This forum primarily supports queries related to issues with Intel® C++ Compiler. RealSense queries are not supported here. Please submit RealSense queries here: https://support.intelrealsense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We wouldn't be monitoring this thread further. Please feel free to raise a new thread in case of issues with the Intel® C++ Compiler.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
Beginner021
Beginner

Yes Sir, I am using C++ to generate pointcloud data from intel Real Sense R200 which will help us in making 3d object from that pointcloud, but after studing I am able to capute x, y and z points(pictures is attached below) but not able to find there vertices. please can u help me with this 

0 Kudos
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

The list of x, y, z points shown are the vertices.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos