Community support and discussion for questions related to the Intel C++ compiler.
To report an issue, please provide the following details about the issue so we can replicate it:
- OS info and version
- GCC or Visual Studio version
- Compiler version
- If using offload features with OpenMP target
- CPU info
- accelerator hardware info: GPU or FPGA
- GPU/FPGA driver or runtime version
- Specifics on how to reproduce the problem. Include makefiles, command lines, small test cases, and build instructions. If it is a compilation error, please provide us a preprocess file (using -E).
- For regressions: provide the working compiler/tool/library version and accelerator driver version (if applicable)
Do not include private information such as your email address in your posts. If you need to share private information with an Intel employee, they can start a private thread for you