Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7942 Discussions

How to submit a code sample in Intel DZ forum ?

ArthurRatz
Novice

Dear Collegues, I've got a question that is probably is offtopic for this forum, but, I could not find an appropriate forum to place this question.

How to submit a code sample in Intel DZ forum ? Normally I can submit only an article, blog entry or a forum question. But I also would like to submit a code sample. How to do it ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Arthur.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Imo attaching a compressed tar file makes it easier to use, although the source code pasting tool and vs projects are popular. I've seen no objection to posting a link to github but it could incur an anti-spam moderation delay. There is an idz blog site but it requires quite specific search terms, the delay for posting approval may be years, and persistence is erratic.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Imo attaching a compressed tar file makes it easier to use, although the source code pasting tool and vs projects are popular. I've seen no objection to posting a link to github but it could incur an anti-spam moderation delay. There is an idz blog site but it requires quite specific search terms, the delay for posting approval may be years, and persistence is erratic.
0 Kudos
ArthurRatz
Novice

Thanks for clarification.

0 Kudos