Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7957 Discussions

I got " file not recognized" when using icpx

danielkui
Beginner

danielkui_0-1645168902452.png

Hi all, 

I have installed Intel oneAPI base & HPC toolkit in debian, and already run setvars.sh.

I'm specifing icpx to compile my own application, the link error result as above.

My makefile as below:

danielkui_1-1645168989777.png

If I remove  -fsycl option, the format of obj files would be “LLVM IR bitcode”, but whatever, How can I get it around this error?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MadhuK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel communities.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We can see from the below URL that you are using an unsupported OS (Debian). We recommend you use any of the supported OS mentioned in the given URL.

URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/system-requirements/intel-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html

Thanks and Regards,

Madhu

0 Kudos
MadhuK_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please let us know if you have any other issues, if not could you please confirm whether we can close this thread from our end?

Best Regards,

Madhu

0 Kudos
MadhuK_Intel

Hi,

As we haven't heard back from you, we assume that your issue is resolved and closing this thread. Please post a new question if you need any additional information from Intel, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thanks & regards,

Madhu

0 Kudos